- Solving problems by balancing between legal expertise and practical solutions
- Promoting fundamental fairness and respect
- Working harder than anyone else
We're In This Together.
We're In This Together.
Kevin approaches legal and business consulting using three key strategies:
Kevin utilizes these strategies to represent a wide range of clients including private citizens, business owners, non-profit organizations, and local government entities in all areas of real estate, commercial litigation, and business. The scope of his real estate services includes: helping clients navigate the purchase, sale or lease of commercial and residential real estate; land use matters from both a zoning and planning perspective; matters involving land taxation and financing; and initiating and/or defending litigation in State and Federal court.
Moreover, Kevin's commercial litigation practice involves representing clients in matters involving the breach and enforcement of contract rights and obligations, commercial collections, partnership and shareholder disputes, construction and lien claims, and consumer fraud and related litigation.
A resident of Gloucester County, New Jersey, Kevin is the proud father of two beautiful girls and is nothing but fortunate to call his high school sweetheart his happy wife. Kevin continues to make efforts to give back to his community and was privileged to serve on the Board of Directors for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Gloucester County and most recently the Leadership Council for Maryville Addiction Treatment Centers.
What KD Law Can Do For You
KD Law offers a full-service real estate, commercial litigation, and business law experience that focuses on helping individuals and business owners avoid the need to piecemeal their legal and business service needs.
The following practice areas represent our primary focus. We do not offer “door law legal services” (e.g. the practice of taking on any matter that comes to our door) and prefer to keep to our “wheelhouse” of quality, comprehensive legal services in the following areas:
Areas of Practice
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Comprehensive Real Estate
- Representing individuals and business owners in the acquisition and sale of residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-family property;
- Representing land owners and local government entities in land use and zoning matters, including use and bulk variances, major and minor subdivisions, lot line adjustments, and conditional use variances;
- Representing local government entities and private developers in the identification, designation, planning, and implementation of redevelopment projects;Helping land owners and developers identify, delineate, and navigate environmental and land use issues with local, State, and Federal authorities;
- Preparing, presenting, and negotiating short-term (up to 5 years) and long-term (up to 30 years) tax exemption and abatements on behalf of local government entities and private developers;
- Assisting homeowners and property owners in property tax appeals on the local, County, and State-wide level;
- Initiating and defending residential and commercial foreclosure actions and both in rem (against the land) and in personum (against the person) tax sale certificate foreclosures;
- Representing land owners and local government entities in the good faith negotiation and acquisition of land through private sale or Eminent Domain;
- Negotiating and preparing lease agreements for residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-family properties;
- Representing Landlords and Tenants in resolving tenancy and occupancy disputes in residential, commercial, industrial, and multi-family properties;
- Resolving municipal code enforcement and construction matters;
- Initiating and defending State and Federal litigation in any of the above-described real estate matters.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Representing homeowners and business owners initiating and defending litigation under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act;
- Initiating and defending commercial collections on behalf of business owners and individuals;
- Counseling, negotiating, and litigating shareholder and partnership disputes;
- Representing individuals and business owners in matters involving the New Jersey “Do Not Call” law and related statutes;
- Helping individuals and business owners enforce contract rights and obligations.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business strategy consultating for small businesses;
- Drafting, negotiating, and guiding contract development, including master servicing agreements, purchase orders, and other specialized agreements;
- Helping entrepreneurs prepare and navigate issues involving business entity formation and governance;
- Drafting by-laws, partnership agreements, non-compete agreements, and business merger and acquisition agreements.
Serving All of New Jersey
Kevin Diduch, Esq.
Published Decisions, Publications, and Press Mentions
- CarMax Starts Process to Develop on the Pike in Hamilton, Pritchard, Charlie – Press of Atlantic City, March 5, 2020.
- Process to Redevelop Race Track Site Begins, Pritchard, Charlie – Press of Atlantic City, October 10, 2019.
- Borough of Glassboro v. Jack Grossman et al, 457 N.J. Super. 416 (App. Div. 2019)
- Close, But No Cigar: How the Ability to Repay Rule Creates a “Disparate Impact” on the American Dream, Real Estate Law Journal, Thomson Reuters (Dec. 2014)
- Leadership Council – Maryville Addiction Treatment Centers
- Board of Directors, Gloucester County Boys and Girls Clubs
- Widener School of Law
- Wesley College
Professional & Bar Associations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey
- Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- Southern New Jersey Development Council
- State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Licensed By and Serving the State of New Jersey
Click & Explore the Map to See Kevin's Recent Projects & Cases
Click to See How You Can Support These Local Charities
Get In Touch
Please fill out this form and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!